https://blog.trango.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/FRF-Best-Area.jpg 450 600 Erin Droneburg https://blog.trango.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/logo_rev.png Erin Droneburg2018-12-14 08:40:472021-05-11 11:37:33Front Range Fridays: The Best Area No One is Talking About
Welcome to Front Range Fridays. Over the next few weeks, our athletes and staff will be sharing their beta on the best routes, favorite areas, and hidden gems in the Front Range. This week, we explore the crags that no one is talking about.
- The Bunker (Clear Creek). Steep, overhanging jugs on great stone in a spectacular setting. – Mark Anderson
- The Dungeon/ Tan Corridor, Staunton State Park – Ryan Gajewski, Sales Coordinator
- I agree – Staunton State Park – though it’s getting more and more crowded. Though the long-ish approaches help keep crowds at bay – beta is to ride your bike in, there’s a bike rack located where one of the climbers’ trails branches off from the main trail. – Justin D’Altorio, Trango Purchasing Lead
- Thunder Ridge. If this blog post makes the place over crowded I’m going to unfriend you guys at Trango. ‘Nuff said. – Jason Haas
- I haven’t been yet, but I hear Dude’s Throne is LEGIT. – Alton Richardson
- Thunder Ridge! It’s a geologic anomaly resulting in the best granite on the Front Range, in limited supply. Beautiful, challenging climbing in a secluded area. – Mike Anderson